The 520 seat Leatherhead Theatre auditorium is renowned throughout the theatre world and praised for its design, bringing both intimacy and fine acoustics. If you are looking for a prestigious venue with the layout to engage every member of the audience, whether seated at the front or very back, our auditorium could be just what you need.
With all technical systems refitted in 2001, the equipment list includes the following:
- 32 channel Allen & Heath GL3300 sound desk
- 15kw sound system with 4kw sub-bass
- Shermann Audio speaker system
- Yamaha speaker management system
- Three phase power feeds backstage
- Patch panels both stage Left and Right permitting connection of an onstage monitor desk
- DMX controlled lighting system (4 dimmer packs)
- Intelligent lights
- 6,000 lumen data projector (controllable from on-stage for presentations)
- Full size cinema screen
- 35mm film projector
- Dolby surround sound system with Crown amplification
To discuss your use of The Auditorium, please email email@example.com or call Mike Hibberd on 01372 365128.